With over 650,000 feet of film scanned, over a dozen films restored, and more than 2,000 books sold, Origins Archival is devoted to being a multi-faceted asset for film communities and archivists around the world.
Established in 2018, Origins Archival is a Los Angeles based creative studio committed to the meticulous task of digitizing and remastering a wide array of motion picture film heritage, ensuring integral parts of history from the turn of the 20th century through the digital millennium are preserved.
We believe education, community, and inclusivity will contribute to finding peace through culture. These three core values are the cornerstones of our mission:
- collaborating with and supporting filmmakers, archives, institutions, production companies, and private collections in digitizing their motion picture film libraries
- demystifying and encouraging the contemporary use of motion picture film
- educating like-minded and curious individuals about the importance of audiovisual preservation
- unearthing, remastering, and publishing lost motion picture film treasures
- producing physical archival matter, such as film prints, books, and disc sets, ensuring digital artifacts remain present in the real world
- continuing the work previous generations of audiovisual archivists have so tirelessly set forth
For more information please contact us:
Call or Text: (310) 876-2715
269 South Beverly Drive #1620, Beverly Hills, CA 90212